12 October 2015

All for Me Grog and Grog for All

Any whisper on the wind of a piratical role-playing game always piques my interest, and when word of such a scheme reached me from the shores of The Savage Afterworld, I knew it bore further inspection. The game in question is All for Me Grog by Ryan Shelton, available at RPGNow in PDF, print, and PDF/print formats for a very low price (with the PDF currently at $3.00 and the PDF/print combination at a mere $5.00). Having purchased and read the PDF (and awaiting the arrival of the softcover), I can confirm that the rules look promising and I am eagerly anticipating the chance to test its seaworthiness. I'll belay a review of my own until then, but in the meantime, I direct you to Shiver Me Timbers! A Review of "All for Me Grog" Cinematic Pirate RPG by renowned sea dog Tim Snider.

No comments:

Post a Comment