25 June 2022

Lost, Misplaced, or Unwritten

The movie reviews I post here are a mix of newly written reviews and those I originally posted in one of my earliest blogs, Cuparia a.k.a. Cuplog, which was a Wordpress blog attached to my first domain, Cuparius.com (RIP). I was planning to repost my old movie reviews of The Three Musketeers (1973) and The Four Musketeers (1974), but I discovered I do not have them backed up, I cannot find them using the Wayback Machine, and now I'm not sure if I ever wrote anything on either of them. I know I thought about reviewing them, but is that as far as it went? If I can't unearth them, I'll just have to watch the movies again and then I can review them, back them up, and post them here, because sharing the genius of those movies is my duty to all fellow swashbucklers at heart. Truly, if you seek the ultimate swashbuckling movie experience, watch these two.

Incidentally, if you ever encounter reviews of these movies written by me somewhere on the Internet (or elsewhere?), please let me know in the comments so I can salvage them and share them here.

The Musketeers dining very casually.

No comments:

Post a Comment